Not-For-Profit Legal Services
So You Are Driven By A Passion To Create A Not-For-Profit?
I will help you get 501 (c)(3) status! I have a 100% success record!
Call me: 518-893-0346 or call 518-577-3434 for 24 hour service
So you are driven by a passion to create a not-for-profit? I can help you get started and engineer your organizational framework. I have a 100% success record at getting tax exempt status for my clients. My applications have never been turned down by the IRS! We’ll discuss your primary goals and the means to reach them. Once I understand your priorities and passions, I will:
– Draft Bylaws By Which Your Organization Will Operate
– Provide Advice On How To Apply For Nongovernmental Organization Status With The United Nations
– Complete The IRS Application For Tax Exempt Status
– Advise You, Where Appropriate, On Applying For Nongovernmental Organization (NGO) Status With The United Nations
– Advise On Fundraising And Membership Development
– Draft Speeches
– Assist With Press Conferences And Speak To The Press On Your Behalf
– Provide Advice For Development And Coordination Of Annual Conferences And Events
– Direct You To Experts In Webpage Designing, Marketing, And Social Media
– Help You Develop A Mission Statement
– Assist In Development Of Program Brochures And Advertisements
– Direct The Creation Of A Scholarship Fund
Whether it is a start-up not-for-profit or an evolving established organization, I can help you apply for tax exempt status. Each situation requires a different approach with the IRS and I am a skilled and patient attorney who can navigate this terrain for you.
I AM THE CURRENT PRESIDENT AND CEO OF AN INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S HUMAN RIGHTS NGO
For Which I Drafted:
– Articles of Incorporation
– IRS Applications For Tax Exempt Status
– Mission Statements
– Web Pages
– Program Brochures
– Charitable Giving Pamphlets
– Magazine Advertisements
As Past Lobbyist And President Of NOW-NYS I Have:
– Conducted Quarterly Council Meetings
– Orchestrated Annual Statewide Conferences
– Lobbied The New York State Legislature
– Arranged For Program Development
– Administered Fund Raising Activities
– Drafted Speeches, Press Releases And Organizational Memorandum
– Testified At Hearings Before Legislative Bodies
– Drafted An Amicus Brief For The Southern District Court On Binding Arbitration And Women’s Human Rights.
In addition to providing the legal services for organization set-up and tax exempt status, I can render general advice on how to operate your organization, whether a straight not-for-profit, political, or PAC (political action committee). For political groups I can draft candidate questionnaires and I can set up scholarship funds and sister foundations.
Contact Me At:
tel: 518.577.3434 (24 hour service)
Connect With Me On:
As Your Attorney
My responsibility is to represent you and to protect your rights. As I am unable to disclose anything without your permission, everything you tell me is confidential. Because the facts of each case are unique and may change the proper application of the law, no one should ever attempt to apply or interpret the law without the aid of an attorney. The information provided on this website is based on New York State law and is intended for information purposes only.